Car Wash Falls

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Another weekend in the Ozarks. This is Car Wash Falls. It lies on what is labeled as a regular road via maps, but it actually had some cool off-road sections for a regularly trafficked road. It is always a fun time in the Ozarks.
The stand alone waterfall picture is just somewhere we stopped heading back.

10299B1D-A976-4915-B7C1-ECFDB7F41F89.jpeg

7FB6F5C4-05ED-4EF9-8901-21682FD3C723.jpeg

B336379D-34A8-4C96-A991-DE81D514CE8F.jpeg

Awesome photos, love it!

Someone on the TJ forum just posted a nearly identical photo, but with a TJ as oppose to a JK (y)

Awesome photos, love it!

Someone on the TJ forum just posted a nearly identical photo, but with a TJ as oppose to a JK (y)
It is a pretty popular spot for people to explore. Depending on which way you access you have to cross a creek coming in, I tried back in November, but the water was too high. Luckily this time i passed with ease. Water only came up to mid/lower door. :LOL:

Reactions: Chris
Haha, yeah, luckily your freedom tops didn't leak :ROFLMAO:
Well excluding the possible damage to electronics/clock spring I think my girlfriend would get the worst end of that. I made her drive under the falls so I could get a picture. Im sure she would have loved freezing cold water pouring in on her. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
There is only one place I know off so far until I get in touch with the local Jeep club. It’s off of MO hey 72. You can play in the mud or take a moderate trail. Still new to this so I have tons of exploring to do.

There is only one place I know off so far until I get in touch with the local Jeep club. It’s off of MO hey 72. You can play in the mud or take a moderate trail. Still new to this so I have tons of exploring to do.
If you don’t have Gaia, I would suggest getting it and doing the premium. They have the MVUM maps layer and it shows you legal trails if you are close to a National Forest (idk how far you are from the Ozark NF).

Reactions: Largehit71