Brake problems

John.miller31

2015 Wrangler sport unlimited 4x4 50,000 miles.

Been having a terrible time diagnosing this problem. Felt like the front brakes were hanging up. Both front rims are burning hot even after a short ride. So i replaced pads and calipers and bled the system. Still didn't fix it. When i have the car off the ground and push the brake a dozen times or so, i am able to rotate the rear tires no problem. But the fronts will not budge until i crack the bleeder. Even then it’s tough to turn. I also tested the brake boost check valve and thats working properly. And no sound coming from the brake booster either.

I thought it might be the flexible brake lines but they look fine. Does anyone have ANY idea?? Proportioning valve, master cylinder? I am at a loss.

Replace the rubber lines, just because they look good on the outside doesn't mean they are good on the inside.
This ☝️ Exact same thing happened to me in my WJ. Replaced calipers, rotors, pads and wheel hubs. Still locking up. Replaced both front lines with braided stainless steel. They spun like the wheel on the Price is Right afterwards.