WTB: Brackets & Trim for 10A / Hard Rock Rear Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebourne

I have the metal body of the bumper but need the remaining pieces. If I buy them from Mopar the brackets alone are more than buying a whole bumper. I can make or print the plastic parts if I have to (wood inlay anyone?) But I would love to find a source for the brackets and make use of this great gift.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chris
Have you checked eBay by chance? Not sure what these are called or how I would even search for them.

I have the metal body of thumper but need the remaining pieces. If I buy them from Mopar the brackets alone are more than buying a whole bumper. I can make or print the plastic parts if I have to (wood inlay anyone?) But I would love to find a source for the brackets and make use of this great gift.
So you have the outer shell?

Have you checked eBay by chance? Not sure what these are called or how I would even search for them.
I have been looking for the parts and I have a list of the part numbers. Everyone that has them either wants near-Mopar new price or wants to sell the whole kit ($650).

I would honestly just look to buy a whole take off bumper. Always for sale on CL pretty reasonable.

Yeah, unfortunately I doubt anyone will be willing to part with their brackets for cheap since they are specific for the bumper.

Best bet, and a long shot, is to find a wrecked one.

I would honestly just look to buy a whole take off bumper. Always for sale on CL pretty reasonable.

X2 to this. Often times you can find good deals on the entire bumper setups if you look. You could always keep the extra parts for spares, or just sell the parts you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.