Battery drains in 12 hours 2013 wrangler

kbajus

My wrangler battery is new and I have troubleshot this down to what I think is the m12 fuse (radio/amp). I am drawing about .055 amps from each side of the fuse (at the m12 fuse) circuit with the fuse removed. No other fuse has an amperage reading with the fuse removed at both sides of the fuse circuit. They all only read amperage on one side of the removed fuse circuit. Is it normal that I should be reading amperage at both sides of m12? I have removed the radio and amp and still get a reading at both sides.

Thanks

My wrangler battery is new and I have troubleshot this down to what I think is the m12 fuse (radio/amp). I am drawing about .055 amps from each side of the fuse (at the m12 fuse) circuit with the fuse removed. No other fuse has an amperage reading with the fuse removed at both sides of the fuse circuit. They all only read amperage on one side of the removed fuse circuit. Is it normal that I should be reading amperage at both sides of m12? I have removed the radio and amp and still get a reading at both sides.

Thanks

Check for taps on the power feed to the stereo for other aftermarket stuff.

Reactions: BLACKJKU