ASD fuse keeps blowing after replacing fuel injector #4

jdcproduction

Hello everyone! I am having a problem with my 2007 Jeep Wrangler, my auto-shutdown fuse keeps blowing up after replacing fuel injector number 4. Does anybody have an idea?

You could possibly have a wire going to ground, my guess the wiring that goes to the CPS would be a good place to start. The CPS should be what the ASD gets a signal from when it senses the engine is running and then pulls in.

Yep, my guess is this is definitely a wiring issue. I'd also inspect everything very carefully and make sure you don't have a wire that has a short in it (even just a small tear in the wire shielding), as that would be causing the fuse to blow.

Yep, my guess is this is definitely a wiring issue. I'd also inspect everything very carefully and make sure you don't have a wire that has a short in it (even just a small tear in the wire shielding), as that would be causing the fuse to blow.
I find the problem, one of the wire was damaged, I repair it and the Jeep starts. Right now, it's giving me a code P0481. I change the fan relay by the headlight on the diver side, but the code keeps coming back up. What could it be?

Guys - any update. I have an M19 fuse blowing on my 2007 JK. The TIPM has shown its gremlin's with the horn and lights. Would replacing it fix the issue?