Any advice helps.

selenarainie

So about a month ago I threw a check engine light on my 2014 Jeep wrangle jk put it on a code reader it said that p0301 ( misfire in cy 1) I replaced my spark plug and swapped ignition coil. The light stayed off for four days came back on, I decided to leave it because I was going out of town on a road trip for a month. When I got back and started the car, it stayed off for a few days came back on. Figured it was a clogged injector. Turns out the injector was leaking and it scored the inside of my cylinder wall. Supposedly the warranty company doesn’t want to cover it because it was the injector and they don’t cover the injectors. Not really sure what I’m asking hear but I’m just kind of at a loss for words because when I bought the warranty, I was told that if anything happened to the motor that replace it.

So about a month ago I threw a check engine light on my 2014 Jeep wrangle jk put it on a code reader it said that p0301 ( misfire in cy 1) I replaced my spark plug and swapped ignition coil. The light stayed off for four days came back on, I decided to leave it because I was going out of town on a road trip for a month. When I got back and started the car, it stayed off for a few days came back on. Figured it was a clogged injector. Turns out the injector was leaking and it scored the inside of my cylinder wall. Supposedly the warranty company doesn’t want to cover it because it was the injector and they don’t cover the injectors. Not really sure what I’m asking hear but I’m just kind of at a loss for words because when I bought the warranty, I was told that if anything happened to the motor that replace it.

Tell them your contacting your Attorney.

Reactions: Danarch
You just learned the hard way that there are two people working for those companies. The sales guy, whose job is to assure you that you'll be covered, and the adjuster, whose job is to show you the fine print you didn't read that says you're not.

Reactions: Speartip