Another Idaho Newbie

RAM190BOI

Just picked up our 2014 JKU Rubicon from over in Burns, OR. We're excited. Even though this thing is well setup, I have a feeling we are in for an expensive hobby...

- 60k miles
- 10k Warn winch
- Edelbrock SC
- Method Trail wheels
- Falken Wildpeaks 285/75R17

IMG_6545.jpg

Welcome. A snorkel? Would that restrict air intake? We had a 100yr flood here in the spring of 2013. Rain, massive snow melt, Mallard Ducks up from the US just having a great time navigating our road ways. (Out of season). Still was not that deep.

Reactions: RAM190BOI
Welcome. A snorkel? Would that restrict air intake? We had a 100yr flood here in the spring of 2013. Rain, massive snow melt, Mallard Ducks up from the US just having a great time navigating our road ways. (Out of season). Still was not that deep.
True. I did drive across a glacier river in Iceland once in a crappy Escalade rental with no snorkel and was sure wishing I had one! I don't know...previous owner had it on. He said he had never forded deep water, but it helped with dust. Who knows... my son thought it was cool though, so I suppose it's staying on for now.

Reactions: mrjp
Keep that snorkel, up here it is a great talking point at the fill up. Only seen one pre Covid ( did I just write that). An American Cous from the deep south visiting one summer, Plate was Orleans maybe?