An epiphany

JerryD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporting Member
I just had an epiphany...

The term "daily driver" doesn't have the same import it once had now that I have officially been classified as a "remote worker".

Let loose the shackles of bondage!

I always refer to my Jeep (which isn't a daily driver) as simply a, "recreational vehicle" to those who ask.

We now have a used 2016 jku and the wife and i both like to use it run to store or anywhere quick, definetly the go to vehicle now. Most likely now the motorhome and yamaha will get more miles than the jeep or other vehicle.

Well i have been joy riding around on the dirt roads and trails in the mountains close to home and this week i will put on about 750 miles on a trip to buddies place to fabricate a few things and that will kick me up to probably around 1500 miles in two months if i do another mountain adventure tomorrow too.

Reactions: Ghstrydr and mrjp
Well i have been joy riding around on the dirt roads and trails in the mountains close to home and this week i will put on about 750 miles on a trip to buddies place to fabricate a few things and that will kick me up to probably around 1500 miles in two months if i do another mountain adventure tomorrow too.
Im envious. I want to keep miles off the jeep. I thought about buying another vehicle to putt around in, but I just love driving the Jeep so much I would probably end up driving it anyway.