Alignment prices

zinisk

Guys, I know pricing will vary with region/retailer, but curious, what is typical for JK wheel alignment cost, 3" lift, if that matters, from an independent shop? I'm in NJ.
Thanks

Make sure it's a Shop that's familiar with doing lifted Vehicles, do you have adjustable control arms on?

Reactions: Chris
Guys, I know pricing will vary with region/retailer, but curious, what is typical for JK wheel alignment cost, 3" lift, if that matters, from an independent shop? I'm in NJ.
Thanks

I had an alignment done few months ago. Central PA. $120 from a shop who did my lift install. 6" lift.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I doubt if they will be able to give you a good Alignment without adjustable control arms with a 3" lift, do you have adjustable track bars on so that the axles are centered under the Jeep?

I doubt if they will be able to give you a good Alignment without adjustable control arms with a 3" lift, do you have adjustable track bars on so that the axles are centered under the Jeep?

No, track bars are not adjustable either. I guess I'll have to settle just for setting toe.

So why not do it right so it's a safe Jeep to drive and your tires will last?

Yes, it would be nice to have all that adjustability but not looking to drop $$ as of now. It's not driving poorly, just think alignment check is worthwhile.