Adjustable control arms vs new lift with control arm drop brackets

Woopig

Hello all! I am new to jk forum.
I bought an 08 Rubicon a couple of years ago. It was already lifted with 35” tires on it. I am wanting to start upgrading some of the components underneath and have a couple of questions. I’m no expert but I can turn some wrenches, with the help of YouTube of course. There is no markings on the lift kit that was installed, so that leads me to my first question. How can I find out the height of the lift kit that was put on it? Also the Jeep wanders on the road at highway speeds and the ride in this thing is really rough. Main question, should I invest in a better quality lift kit with control arm drop brackets (to correct caster and the wander issue) and hopefully soften up the ride or keep the no name lift I have now and invest in adjustable control arms? I should note that this is my daily driver with intermediate off-roading. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for looking!

If the lift doesn't have adjustable control arms and adjustable track bars front and rear then that could be the problem. Some of the cheap lifts don't sell everything need for the lift to be installed correctly. Also after a lift is installed it should be taken to a shop that knows how to align a vehicle with a lift on it.