Adding a navigation radio with backup camera feature

ErnDog

Supporting Member
I have a 2014 JK and just have basic radio which has radio station change on back side of steering wheel. does any have information on what I have to look for when I go to purchase ?

If you go to the Crutchfield website and enter your make and model, they sell packages that include new head units, steering wheel controls, all the hardware, wiring, and even backup cameras as well. That way you're guaranteed it will fit and you'll have everything you need to make it work.

If you go to the Crutchfield website and enter your make and model, they sell packages that include new head units, steering wheel controls, all the hardware, wiring, and even backup cameras as well. That way you're guaranteed it will fit and you'll have everything you need to make it work.
Hi Chris

Did just that, little pricy but installed myself, just a couple of short calls to crutchfield and made the wife happy, she now has the same options she had on her renegade, but with wranglers unique characteristics.

I got a pioneer unit installed at Best buy when they were running a Black Friday special for the month of November December last year, free installation out the door was about $400 with the additional rear camera hookup and the USB port and the dash that allows me to plug in my phone and use the navigation from the phone, also charges the phone while plugged in. Works great looks like a factory install. Highly recommend the pioneer unit.