Ac leak?

Fattzatt

So I've seen alot about the drivers foot well being wet due to ac drain being clogged. However I have both the drivers and passenger side as well as the rear driver side on my unlimited soaked. Could the ac be the cause of all 3? The water is only under the all weather mats nothing on top and the rear passenger side is dry if that makes a difference. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry I know this topic is probably beat to death.

Do you have the Freedom Top? There was issues with it leaking as the Jeeps get some age to them.

I do have the freedom hard top. Could that leaking accout for water under the 3 floor mats.

Yes, sit in the Jeep and have someone run a water hose over the front top section where the panels are and watch for leaks. Have you ever driven it in a hard rain storm or have it sit in one?

Yes, sit in the Jeep and have someone run a water hose over the front top section where the panels are and watch for leaks. Have you ever driven it in a hard rain storm or have it sit in one?
It rained pretty hard for a couple days, I did drive it a bit in the rain and didn't notice any leaks. I will give that a shot though.

Thanks for the advice, I preformed the leak test with a hose. Good news is the top seems ok. Bad news is the leak seems to be coming from those 3 door seals, or lack there of seals....

Reactions: BigAL07 and Vman
Thanks for the advice, I preformed the leak test with a hose. Good news is the top seems ok. Bad news is the leak seems to be coming from those 3 door seals, or lack there of seals....

Yeah for some reason they started shipping the first JKs without patching those holes from the factory

Reactions: BigAL07