75th 2 Dr Sahara

EvanYJ350

Supporting Member
Just picked up this rig. 33k miles, 5 years old. 6 speed manual. Slid it off the driveway first day home. In the shop now getting patched up. While it was in for paint, I did a google search for half doors. Nothing came up. Tried a salvage yard website near me and they just got a set in ! Grabbed them yesterday and they are being painted with the other parts (rear fender flare and hardtop corner) Looking forward to a mild lift and bigger tires. Maybe a winch too.
sahara1 (2).jpg

MIRX3655.JPG

IMG_8952 (2).JPG

Nice ride. Not saying anything wrong with your JK, but I really dislike what they did with the front bumper design from about 2015 on. Looks like you dinged it up pretty good- no worries, though. The cherry has been broken.

I was part of a team who administered a disaster relief program for a tornado that jumped the river in Springfield and went all the way to Brimfield in 2013, if I remember. Did a lot of damage to part of downtown Springfield and a couple neighborhoods in Monson got hit pretty hard, too.

Reactions: mrjp
Nice ride. Not saying anything wrong with your JK, but I really dislike what they did with the front bumper design from about 2015 on. Looks like you dinged it up pretty good- no worries, though. The cherry has been broken.

I was part of a team who administered a disaster relief program for a tornado that jumped the river in Springfield and went all the way to Brimfield in 2013, if I remember. Did a lot of damage to part of downtown Springfield and a couple neighborhoods in Monson got hit pretty hard, too.
Yes, you can still see the path of destruction from that Tornado from an airplane or Google Earth.

I dunno, I like those bumpers as stock. They make the fog lights marginally more effective by moving them further outboard and you can have full width or stubby.

Those doors. I really wish I could snag a used set. Just not a popular option here. Thinking of going with the Bestop Core doors, but factory ones are nicer.

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: mrjp