56055667aa Radiator Fan Relay

moonie28

I am looking for a Radiator Fan relay part # 56055667aa for 2008 JKU. Cant find this part online. Does anyone have this part or knows someone who has a used one I would be more than happy. My jeep is grounded because of this.

That part has been replaced by the 56055667AB.
https://www.dodgeparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-radiator-fan-relay-56055667ab
1692970125919.png

I searched this part number and they are available just about anywhere.

Not sure if they are all identical. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to relays and wiring. That link up there I clicked on it and it took me to the part page but currently unavailable.
If i can use a universal relay can you send me a link so i can order it please.

Not sure if they are all identical. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to relays and wiring. That link up there I clicked on it and it took me to the part page but currently unavailable.
If i can use a universal relay can you send me a link so i can order it please.

A universal relay you can get at any parts store, but first you would need to unplug yours and see how many terminals it has. Also would need to know how many Amps yours is.

I tried this one and asked the dealership they said this is not the right part. Found another one but it says that works only with 2011+ jeeps.

You physically bought and installed this one?

Hit up a scrap yard and pull one out of your model?

Yes i installed it but nothing happened. And I Have checked all the junkyards within 100 miles nobody has a sitting 2007-2010 Jeep wrangler. Thats why i leaned to this forum maybe someone has one lying around or can find me one and i can buy off of them. This is my last resort.