2017 1.5-2 inch lift

Stormydog

Wanting to level or a small lift on my 2017 JKU jeep. If I do get a Teraflex (1.5-inch sport S/T1) kit that comes with Springs but no shocks, what shocks should I get? I might just go with the spacers. I am old UPS guy who jumped out of the truck to much, bad knees. So I did not want to lift it up much, yes get rid of front rake and improve the jeep if possible. 55,000 miles so upgrade of shocks and coils wouldn't be bad but is not necessary. What do you recommend? Thanks. PS I will do my own work.

What's your budget, my guy? Do you want tuneable shocks? Do you want a better on road or off road ride?

What's your budget, my guy? Do you want tuneable shocks? Do you want a better on road or off road ride? I think by saying a little lift or leveling kit that I am not concerned with off road ride but want to keep my road ride at best. My budget is $2000 or the $200 leveling kit if everyone thinks for that $2000 I cannot get good 2 inch or less lift. What if I get good shocks with present springs and the leveling kit, what are good shocks?

Wanting to level or a small lift on my 2017 JKU jeep. If I do get a Teraflex (1.5-inch sport S/T1) kit that comes with Springs but no shocks, what shocks should I get? I might just go with the spacers. I am old UPS guy who jumped out of the truck to much, bad knees. So I did not want to lift it up much, yes get rid of front rake and improve the jeep if possible. 55,000 miles so upgrade of shocks and coils wouldn't be bad but is not necessary. What do you recommend? Thanks. PS I will do my own work.

I recently went from Sahara springs/shocks to Rubicon springs/shocks + a small spacer in front to help with the rake. For a couple hundreds bucks its working for me until I decide if/when I pull the trigger on something more. It actually looks halfway decent now vs. too low and with more rake than I care for. I found a good deal on Marketplace, including low mileage shocks, so that's the wild card in this path...

Reactions: BLACKJKU

If you go with the TeraFlex kit, get their 9550 shocks to match. As tJKrider pointed out, a basic upgrade with stock and inexpensive parts will do the job to level your ride out.