2007 Jeep Wrangler swinging side-to-side

Noctanbulo1

Hi everyone. I need help on this. Ok 2007 jeep wrangler 4 inch lift 38" x 15 1/2 tires. My problem is. When i am driving and road is uneven like those lines between lanes. My jeep front end push to the sides. I have to battle steering wheel to stay on my lane. It have new tie rod new steering stabilizer .new u joints new ball joins amd still feeling like a boat rocking side to side

IMG_20190902_155722_696.jpg

Hi everyone. I need help on this. Ok 2007 jeep wrangler 4 inch lift 38" x 15 1/2 tires. My problem is. When i am driving and road is uneven like those lines between lanes. My jeep front end push to the sides. I have to battle steering wheel to stay on my lane. It have new tie rod new steering stabilizer .new u joints new ball joins amd still feeling like a boat rocking side to side

View attachment 113477
Well let me be clear more than push sides i mean i have my steering wheel centerd and jeep move to the sides but steering wheel not much

Is this a new occurrence after a mod or change to your Jeep? The tire width alone will want to pull you around in uneven road spots. My old TJ had 33x12.5's and they would pull around in uneven road surfaces. What tire pressure are you running and are they properly balanced? That is a lot of tire to be running in my opinion.

Make sure everything is torqued down to specified amounts on the suspension. Tires that large will wear parts quicker, are your ball joints good? Track bar bolts all tight and to torque specs?

Is this a new occurrence after a mod or change to your Jeep? The tire width alone will want to pull you around in uneven road spots. My old TJ had 33x12.5's and they would pull around in uneven road surfaces. What tire pressure are you running and are they properly balanced? That is a lot of tire to be running in my opinion.

Make sure everything is torqued down to specified amounts on the suspension. Tires that large will wear parts quicker, are your ball joints good? Track bar bolts all tight and to torque specs?
New ball joints i havent balanced yet cuzz i am replacing hubs it just feels like something is loose i know is time to take it to professionals....i just bougt it like that with those tires hard to tell what was wrongly done cuzz did not do it my self

Reactions: Mikester86
The very first thing I would recommend doing is taking it to a shop that specializes in alignment. My guess is that the alignment is off. Could be the caster, toe-in, or both (or more), but it's something that a shop with the special tools should take a look at.