Homer

I'm currently building a 2 door overlander. I'm removing the rear seats from my 2016 2 door Rubicon and replacing it with American adventure lab platforms and shelves, fridge slide. For the rack I'm going with a Gobi stealth. I want to go as light as possible up top and so far I'm considering the roofnest condor 2 overlander tent. I have not seen many pictures or video of what this might look like or any reviews of how it may handle.
1C4BJWCGXGL129065D.jpg

I'm currently building a 2 door overlander. I'm removing the rear seats from my 2016 2 door Rubicon and replacing it with American adventure lab platforms and shelves, fridge slide. For the rack I'm going with a Gobi stealth. I want to go as light as possible up top and so far I'm considering the roofnest condor 2 overlander tent. I have not seen many pictures or video of what this might look like or any reviews of how it may handle. View attachment 127482
No input but curious to see what you come up with for the final build!

I'm currently building a 2 door overlander. I'm removing the rear seats from my 2016 2 door Rubicon and replacing it with American adventure lab platforms and shelves, fridge slide. For the rack I'm going with a Gobi stealth. I want to go as light as possible up top and so far I'm considering the roofnest condor 2 overlander tent. I have not seen many pictures or video of what this might look like or any reviews of how it may handle.
Wranglers don't handle well; they're not sports cars. Lifted Wranglers handle even worse, because higher center of gravity. Lifted Wranglers with a bunch of stuff on the top add to this.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. It just means you need to accept that it is NOT going to be a cornering monster.

Pulled my rear seats out the day I drove it off the Dealer lot. Have two bags of sand over the rear wheels, for cornering in the snow.

Reactions: Homer