13 wrangler po522. Help!

Boyd6010

My 13 wrangler threw the po522 code. Replaced the oil pressure switch plugs and coils. Got everything put back together. Jeep ran for 5 seconds. Shut off no start no crank. I have the code again and it will not go away I can't scan it out I disconnect the terminals that code still shows. I've checked voltage everywhere I can think to check im at a loss. Did I get a bad sensor or is it something I'm missing? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Did you replace anything before you got the Code?
No. We only changed plugs and coils because "why not" the car had the code for a month. Started everytime. Never had low oil pressure. Had no issues until the switch was changed. Like I said the jeep ran and idled for about 5 seconds. No ticks rattles or anything.

No. We only changed plugs and coils because "why not" the car had the code for a month. Started everytime. Never had low oil pressure. Had no issues until the switch was changed. Like I said the jeep ran and idled for about 5 seconds. No ticks rattles or anything.

Did you use a OEM sensor, the Jeeps are picky about the electronics used on them including tune up parts?

Reactions: BigAL07
Did you use a OEM sensor, the Jeeps are picky about the electronics used on them including tune up parts?
Did not use a Mopar/oem sensor. That's what I'm thinking the issue is just trying to make sure I'm not overlooking something small