07 jk Pcm wiring diagram for white labeled plug

ZachW

Hello all and happy New Year! I have an 07 jeep jk that I have had sitting with the transmission out for about a year and have ran into a "no fuse" situation. Long story but short story is snow came october of 2022 and didnt leave until May of 2023 and since then i work away from home and visiit home every two weeks for a weekend. Anyways, I have since got it all back together, fluid changes, new battery, spark plugs, wires, starter...all the usual things and she now runs great with the "no fuse" msg on the dash. I have replaced all the related fuses and everything works great like it's supposed too while the jeep is running. I checked all the wiring for mice damage since the thing sat for a year and nothing. I have taken apart all the wire connectors and checked for corrosion and have applied dielectric grease as a prevention and noticed this wire on the white label wire connector coming off the PCM. It has been repaired at some point before I bought the jeep and it caught my eye because it's not in the wire loom so I decided to follow it. It goes down near the starter and is just hanging there not connected to anything. My question is does anyone know what this wire is? I'm thinking maybe a ground since it has a eyelet for a bolt on the end but the original wire color is brown with a gray stripe. Any ideas what that wire is before I try hooking it to a bolt and potentially frying everyrhing if it's not a ground? The wire is on the very top right corner of the connector and is brown with a gray stripe. The connector is in the second from the right on the PCM by the windshield fluid reservoir. This is the white label connector. Hopefully the pics come through and you can see where im talking about. Thanks for any and all help.

20231231_163650.jpg

20231231_163708.jpg

Last edited: