Winch and winch plate?

Chasp

I am new to winches am thinking possibly the Quadratec Stealth 9500 with a synthetic line.
I'm either thinking a winch plate with stock bumper or the Bestop modular mid with with built in mount.

Whatever winch you decide on get the synthetic line, when adding a aftermarket bumper it's heavier and then add in the winch is more weight. If your not concerned about the weight then the aftermarket bumper is the way to go. They also make some nice aluminum bumpers that will cut down on the weight.

Reactions: mrjp
I can't speak to a winch plate, but here is the winch I have (that is not me in the vid)

HF is pushing this winch because they know they have something good.

I can't speak to a winch plate, but here is the winch I have (that is not me in the vid)

HF is pushing this winch because they know they have something good.

Wow thanks for the replies. You know I very heardxalot another that winch found it for 599 seems like a good deal.
How do you like yours.

Unfortunately since installing I have had no chances to use it in any tough situations.
Functionally speaking the wireless is convenient, but using it wired is more reactive and the wire they provide is nice and long. Being able to store the wire and the controller in two different places is nice. The forged hook it comes with is great and the build quality is all there.

I watched the winch for a bit online. HF does deals on stuff all the time, I got it for $499.

"JK gear and gadgets" and "Wranglerstar" both have youtube reviews on it. I have yet to hear anything bad.

We have Warn on both of our jeeps and they are great. With that being said, there are a lot of people in our jeep clubs that have the Badlands and no complaints from anyone.