Will it do any harm only running body spacers in the front?

If your talking about the ones that go between the frame and the Jeep body then no you can't just do the front.

Reactions: Maximus
If your talking about the ones that go between the frame and the Jeep body then no you can't just do the front.
Sorry yeah that’s what I was referring to. Only because if I decide to run a winch, I want a little lift to compensate for the extra added weight
Thanks 👍🏼

Nope, won't do any harm as long as you don't get huge spacers (i.e. over 1").

However, you can't just run them in the front, you need to run them all around.

Nope, won't do any harm as long as you don't get huge spacers (i.e. over 1").

However, you can't just run them in the front, you need to run them all around.

Are you sure you read what he's doing correctly? He just wants to put a body spacer at the front of the Jeep.

Does it do any harm just running spacers in the front and not the rest of the body?

Ok i'll have to say that it could be done, I have a K5 Blazer that I needed the rear of the body higher then the front. I had to make shims for all the body mounts between the front one and the rear one at different thicknesses so that the body was properly supported. It was alot of work and from looking at it you can't tell it's like that.

Reactions: Maximus
Are you sure you read what he's doing correctly? He just wants to put a body spacer at the front of the Jeep.

Yes, what I meant to say is IF he were to run them all around (front and back), it would be fine. But of course running them just in the front is not going to work.

Reactions: BLACKJKU