Will a 2015 soft top fit my 2018 ? Both are 4 doors.

Any JK soft top will fit any year JK as long as the door count matches. I have a 2013 premium on my 2009. The only thing that you need to pay attention to is it has the door surrounds with it, as well as all the hardware.

Here are the instructions for later tops. That way when you go to pick it up you have a parts list. If it is an OEM top, it was made by Bestop.

Attachments

• Jeep-Wrangler-JK-Unlimited-Soft-Top-Installation-Instructions.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 277
Reactions: mrjp
So to follow up with fitment, my friend has a Trektop NX soft top still in the box, was for his 2014 JKU Rubicon. He offered it to me for $550 since he no longer owns his Jeep. If I understand you correctly this will fit my 2015 JKU Sport.

Correct. If you have a hard top on now, just make sure the soft top brackets are on the roll bar already or the new top has them. I wanted a soft top for mine but the previous owner took the brackets off the roll bar and the new one didn't come with brackets. Could I have gotten new brackets, probably but I changed my idea on a soft top instead.

Correct. If you have a hard top on now, just make sure the soft top brackets are on the roll bar already or the new top has them. I wanted a soft top for mine but the previous owner took the brackets off the roll bar and the new one didn't come with brackets. Could I have gotten new brackets, probably but I changed my idea on a soft top instead.
Any hardware for soft tops will come, or should come with the soft top. The brackets on the rear roll cage are specific to the type of top and do not come on the jeep but in the soft top box.

Reactions: JeepJeezy
Any hardware for soft tops will come, or should come with the soft top. The brackets on the rear roll cage are specific to the type of top and do not come on the jeep but in the soft top box.
Good to know! Thanks