What does this dash light mean?

Yoly0830

my jeep has this dash light on what does it mean?

7D82CD68-83F8-4DF7-8A53-52CD7BB88509.jpeg

Have you checked your tire pressures one is below the setting on the Tire Pressure Monitors.

When you open the drivers door on the right side of the opening there will be a sticker with tire info on it and will have the recommended pressure for the tires. That is along as they are the stock ones.

Reactions: Yoly0830
Your tire pressure is low in at least one tire. That or the TPMS sensor is bad or not synced.

Press the menu button on the steering wheel to cycle through the info displayed. I think most jeeps have a display of the 4 tire pressures.
If you see 4 numbers the tpms is working. If you see dashes the computer is not receiving data from the sensor in the wheel

There are inexpensive air pumps that make it easy to maintain the correct pressure.
Set the required pressure on the pump, turn it on, and it will run until it reaches that pressure. Make sure to have the vehicle running while the pump is pumping.
I bought this one but it is no longer available. There are plenty of others with the same functionality.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0721768S9/?tag=jkforum-20

Don

Other then being annoying having the light on will not cause any problems. The sensor is inside each wheel it's the part that you put air in to fill the tires.

Mine is on 100% of the time. I run at 30psi and my Jeep is calibrated for 43psi.

Should I go and get the scanner tool and app? Yeah.... I just haven't gotten around to it yet. 😂

I just disabled my TPMS system entirely with the J-Scan app. I like it much better that way. TPMS is an annoying feature you get stuck with on modern vehicles.

Reactions: Barry