Great deals on JK parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What did you do to your JK today?

Danarch

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Indeed it is. I bought an axle shaft with the bearing, seal and Flange pre-installed from Summit. Spending extra was worth it to me - didn't feel like adding drama to my day.
I used the excuse to buy a 20ton press. Then the axle ended up being about 1”-1.5” too long. Ended up running out for some 2” flat steel, cut the center bottom brace off the press and put a piece of the flat steel on each side which gave plenty of room to press the bearing onto the axle. Overall the press has been working great, used it to straighten out 1/4” steel skid plate too. It has already paid for itself.

mrjp

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Here's my poorboy home made press for an axle bearing on a TJ

IMG_3451.JPG

Speartip

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Washed the Jeep today .
Now preparing myself mentally & physically for the new Steer Smarts track bar install .
It’s on route . Hasn’t gone threw customs yet . Hopefully comes in this week .
This is in reference to thread I did about a month or two ago
Core track bar hitting diff corner when flexed out .
Will do a new thread comparing both side by side .
61BC2199-6A8E-4D43-BB7B-629CBAEC81A2.jpeg

Speartip

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Western Nevada, Pine Grove Hills, near the Wovoka WIlderness. The day before smoke from the Mosquito fire made things miserable, but over night things cleared out.
Did some googling . That area is stunning ! The old mine looks like a cool place to visit . Amazing trails and views in that area . Added to my bucket list of places to go down south.
That list is long . From Colorado , Utah,California and Nevada . Everything in between. You guys & gals have a ton of options for wheeling :)

WestCoastDan

JK Enthusiast
The factory bumpers on our '15 have faded terribly and TBH, both of them had been banged up/dented/etc anyway.
I finally decided on the following replacements.
I seriously doubt we will ever need more than what these versions offer, and they actually match each other pretty well, so it will keep a consistent look.

I'll probably wire the inboard pair of lights in place of the factory fogs, and add the large center light and outboard pair to an accessory switch.
Rear lights will be likely get wired to the reverse circuit.
Can't wait to get them installed.
Front Bumper JK.JPG

Rear Bumper JK.JPG

OP
Lxxtsy

Lxxtsy

JK Enthusiast
The factory bumpers on our '15 have faded terribly and TBH, both of them had been banged up/dented/etc anyway.
I finally decided on the following replacements.
I seriously doubt we will ever need more than what these versions offer, and they actually match each other pretty well, so it will keep a consistent look.

I'll probably wire the inboard pair of lights in place of the factory fogs, and add the large center light and outboard pair to an accessory switch.
Rear lights will be likely get wired to the reverse circuit.
Can't wait to get them installed.
View attachment 122390
View attachment 122391
Link to the bumper? I like it

WestCoastDan

JK Enthusiast
Reactions: Speartip and mrjp

TROY66/68

Winter is Here
Lifetime Supporting Member
Scored some 16in new winter tires today on clearance ( DOT is 4420) but they smell fresh. Not on the rims yet. $50US each. My Goodyear All Weathers are pushing 7 years now, lots of tread. But I need fresh rubber for the coming winter ice here. Good Times.