What are my options for improving interior lighting on my JKU?

Wondering if I should add a battery operated led light for better cab lighting at night when needed. Or what other options are out there?

I have seen many install LED interior lighting, which is IMHO the way to go, as it's going to be much brighter than the factory incandescent lighting.

I added an LED to ours to light up where the window buttons are since we always had to feel for them. Just a single led from Amazon and spliced into the other lights right there.
20191221_195032.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Led replacement for the dome light and also consider adding red rock lights or light strips under the seats. That lights up the bottom of the jeep without messing with your vision. you could also tap into your dome light with a white rock light to give way more interior light.

Reactions: Chris
Led replacement for the dome light and also consider adding red rock lights or light strips under the seats. That lights up the bottom of the jeep without messing with your vision. you could also tap into your dome light with a white rock light to give way more interior light.

Good idea. Might have to try this.