Vibration in jk

Johnhockey19

I have a four door manual jk and I had gotten into an accident and when it came back from the shop the was a vibration or rumble in the pedal and driver seat when I pushed on the gas and the vibration was still there when in neutral the shop said they didn’t see anything but it definitely feels different. When I looked it up it said to check the u joints but they were all good but were the front drive shaft goes into the t case looks weird and idk if it’s normal or not

image.jpg

I have a four door manual jk and I had gotten into an accident and when it came back from the shop the was a vibration or rumble in the pedal and driver seat when I pushed on the gas and the vibration was still there when in neutral the shop said they didn’t see anything but it definitely feels different. When I looked it up it said to check the u joints but they were all good but were the front drive shaft goes into the t case looks weird and idk if it’s normal or not

View attachment 117505

D17A1CFB-BDE8-4442-9442-82A95E9AB5EF.jpeg

987594EE-8305-4D49-AD5A-0CAB62856ECC.jpeg

If the picture is the front shaft it looks like the grease boot is just ripped, if you get under there and try moving it up and down there shouldn't be any play in the joint area.

Where was the damage on the Jeep might be easier to help figure the problem? What all did the repair shop do as far as repair it?

I had rear ended somebody and the main thing that was repairs was my front left control arm had bent in half the test of the repairs were cosmetic like paint and replaced my bumper
If the picture is the front shaft it looks like the grease boot is just ripped, if you get under there and try moving it up and down there shouldn't be any play in the joint area.

Where was the damage on the Jeep might be easier to help figure the problem? What all did the repair shop do as far as repair it

Where was the damage on the Jeep might be easier to help figure the problem? What all did the repair shop do as far as repair it?
There is some play in it

Attachments

• 63078757063__24305A16-B201-40DB-9497-A8F34CA58FA2.MOV
    918.7 KB