How do I disable TPMS alerts on my JK?

Thanks again for replying and I’ll proceed with trying to find out what the low voltage is all about. I may get a portable battery charger to have at all times.

Reactions: Speartip and mrjp
I just watched a lite Brite video last week. They were going on how the Aux battery in the JL can and does drain the main battery .
The video was on a JL .
I can must def concur the mechanic was incorrect . Everyone here is correct . No factory Aux battery in a JK.

Reactions: mrjp and Dirty Dog
Anyone with J scan experience with the evic screen. My 2017 recently is throwing a (check the Tpm.). And shows all four tires as just dashes (-) I have a flashcal and can disable the TPMS so it removes the yellow blinking light. But still shows my info screen as four dashes. I can menu out of it, but upon every start up. It returns. Anyone have experience with jscan and this issue?

I have disconnected my Tpms with my JScan
Anyone with J scan experience with the evic screen. My 2017 recently is throwing a (check the Tpm.). And shows all four tires as just dashes (-) I have a flashcal and can disable the TPMS so it removes the yellow blinking light. But still shows my info screen as four dashes. I can menu out of it, but upon every start up. It returns. Anyone have experience with jscan and this issue?

and I only get the dashes when I menu to it.
When I start my Jeep up it does not show.

I don’t mind if it shows all dashes when I use to menu to see it. Right now (flashcal) my evic screen pops up all dashes first thing, every time I start the Jeep. I can use the menu to get another screen like compass or mph. But it’s defaulting to the tire page probably because it’s detecting a error. Just annoying. My tire sensors are working, thinks it probably the tire pressure module receiver. But for the price might just try the Jscan and see.