Suggestions needed for trailer hitch

Jeshwanth

I have a 2016 Sahara 2 door and I am looking to add the Trailer hitch + wiring.

I am looking for a good one, but I am finding stuff on amazon for $40 while the ones on Quadratec/ Extreme terrain going for $90 - $120. Not sure if I would be making a mistake, by going with something cheaper. I wont be pulling a lot, but only for once in a while.

Mainly I will be attaching a bike rack quite regularly, and a couple of times a year, pulling the u-haul trailer while taking longer trips or moving from one state to the other.

If you have a trailer hitch that worked great for you over the years, please drop a link.

I have a 2016 Sahara 2 door and I am looking to add the Trailer hitch + wiring.

I have a 16 Sahara 2Dr as well... This hitch was on it when I purchased the vehicle but I like that it extends a bit further back. It's a Pro Series, which I know nothing about but it looks no different in construction than any other:

PXL_20240924_193432267.jpg

Well that is a distance from California. Probably just as cheap to buy one then pay shipping from here.

Can you please send me a direct message? I would think it would be better to know the shipping cost before concluding that. I doubt it will be more than 10-15 bucks.