Steering ID/DW Assistance

S.McArthur

Howdy folks, I need some help identifying some JK parts for a co-worker. I am TJ guy, so I need to confirm some differences between the JK/TJ components to provide a list of parts. The guy has death wobble, I know how to fix, but I need to identify the pitman arm if it it a drop or not. Looks to be an RC lift, maybe 2.5". Every joint in the steering is super duper loose; drag link, tie rods, etc., to the point they are probably junk. He said the Ball joints are new, I didn't test them.
As of now, my recommendations are:
1: Remove RC dual stabilizer mount and raised TB mounts. Put track bar & stabilizer shock back in it's original place.
IMG_0798.JPG

2: New trackbar. RC TB has seized adjustable joint, bushing looks...well like most RC bushings do.
3: New drag link & tie rod. (Brand?) I like my Currie (RockJock) currectlync for the TJ
4: Is this a DPA, or does this come stock? It sits lowers than the TB mount.
IMG_0799.JPG

As for now, that is where I'm starting, once I get it in the shop I'll check the hubs/ball joints and toe-in. Biggest concern right now is identifying if the pitman arm is a stock arm or DPA.

Side note: I assuming it is the same as a TJ, but is the track bar relocation mount even necessary on a JK? It seems unnecessary with an adjustable TB.