Something for you JK guys

toximus

69202289_10218045033051193_6417424233990717440_o.jpg

Reactions: Duster and Chris
We have a prototype in the works. It'll be on Kickstarter next month. It'll allow the hard top to roll back. All of our products are tested offroad and are quality.
You should post those AEV wheels and tires over here. Maybe you could sell them?

Roll back like flip back like a dump truck?

Exactly. You can even run it half open if you don't want full sun. One of the guys on the prototype team installed a roof rack and unloaded a couple of large rocks for his garden with it. Unfortunately he had his doors on the door carrier so the rocks fell onto his doors instead. He's in the process of filing an insurance claim. Hopefully it gets totaled so he can get a new Jeep.

Reactions: jjvw
Roll back like flip back like a dump truck?

I'm really glad somebody gets it. I've been telling Ronnie in HR that it's only a matter of time before our junk ends up on the front page of the Quadratec catalog. We're all part owners in the company since I can't afford to pay them.

I really want to see the 4 door version. Can you mount them parallel to the vehicle instead? Might save space on the 4 door variation.

Would the top holder be useful as a catapult? It could double as a fun ride while at the lake.