Rubicon Sticker Location

f22beaver

We had the hood painted and I forgot to measure where the hood decals go. Can anyone point me to dimensions or a template?

This is for a 2008 JKU Rubicon if it matters.

I peeled all the decals off my jeep. If there's anyone on the road who doesn't recognize a Jeep when they see one, there's not much I can do for them.
Whichever particular model may be an ego stroke for some, and the only decent markings now are the Rubicon decals. The Sport and Sahara decals are ugly as fug and need a new design.

I would probably drive around town until I see one in a parking lot somewhere. take my measurements and then duck them lol
Mine is a Rubicon but doesn't have the decal. I thought about getting one, but kind of like it without it now.

Mine has no decals. It is a '16 Rubicon Hard Rock, but the previous owner did some customization that included removing the "Rubicon" decal. It seems to run just as well as my former Rubicon, which did have the decals
Yes, sir. Removing all the decals and those rubber windshield cushions on the hood (I did) effectively reduces weight and improves the aerodynamic characteristics...