Rubicon Express 2.5 lift w/ Fox shocks...what now?!

GitErDune

Hello to all and a very big thank you in advance.

I have purchased a 2014 JKU Rubicon and I am already in love. Glad to be starting my new JEEP life :)

I have just purchased a 2.5 Rubicon express lift with the fox 2.0 shocks. Before my install I want to ensure I have everything I need for a smooth transition from stock. I plan to put 35's on it and eventually regear from 4.10 to 4.56/4.88 (can't decide). Until then I am worried mostly about alignment concerns and tire rubbing/uptravel. If you were me and money wasn't too much of an issue (be gentle lol) what would you install? LCA, track arm, etc?

Also feel free to suggest skid armor too. Looking into that as well.

Thanks. Glad to be here. Ironically I post this yesterday, and then I realize after reading another 100+ in threads (on top of the 1,000,000 already read) the Rubicon express lift doesn't seem to be the way to go. Not to mention after a few conversations with the guys here at 4 wheel parts it became apparent they were only interested in me purchasing their product vs. suggesting other possibilities. If I'm going to get it, I'm going to get it honest! Returned everything back to them.

Now I'm back to square one, haha. At this point I'm debating on Metalcloak, AEV, or just Frankenstein it.

Thanks. Glad to be here. Ironically I post this yesterday, and then I realize after reading another 100+ in threads (on top of the 1,000,000 already read) the Rubicon express lift doesn't seem to be the way to go. Not to mention after a few conversations with the guys here at 4 wheel parts it became apparent they were only interested in me purchasing their product vs. suggesting other possibilities. If I'm going to get it, I'm going to get it honest! Returned everything back to them.

Now I'm back to square one, haha. At this point I'm debating on Metalcloak, AEV, or just Frankenstein it.

Clayton Offroad is a Forum Sponsor you might check with them. I haven't heard much good with 4 wheel parts.