RockyBoxes are a scam

Gxnnnarrr

Hey guys, just got into a bit of a tussle on Instagram with the Jeep mystery box company RockyBoxes. Something I really like are mystery box services. For example, I love detailing so I bought a detailing mystery box and got some super cool products that I wouldn't have ever thought to buy. So a few months ago I thought I would give RockyBoxes a shot because they sell Jeep related boxes. They offered me an "ambassador deal" that wasn't really a deal at all. Today they made a post about wanting ambassadors. I called their idea of an "ambassador deal" bullshit and they deleted my comment. Along with deleting my comment they also deleted comments that people have made about paying and never receiving boxes they ordered almost a year ago. This company is a joke! I would love to represent a company and show off their products.

Reactions: 72c10
Report them to the BB

The BBB is a joke and reporting someone does literally nothing.

Hey guys, just got into a bit of a tussle on Instagram with the Jeep mystery box company RockyBoxes. Something I really like are mystery box services. For example, I love detailing so I bought a detailing mystery box and got some super cool products that I wouldn't have ever thought to buy. So a few months ago I thought I would give RockyBoxes a shot because they sell Jeep related boxes. They offered me an "ambassador deal" that wasn't really a deal at all. Today they made a post about wanting ambassadors. I called their idea of an "ambassador deal" bullshit and they deleted my comment. Along with deleting my comment they also deleted comments that people have made about paying and never receiving boxes they ordered almost a year ago. This company is a joke! I would love to represent a company and show off their products.

I mean it's a "mystery box", what did you expect? Why would anyone spend money on a box they didn't know what was inside of? Not trying to be rude, just trying to speak in terms of common sense.

Welcome to social media. The more time you spend away from social media, the better your life will be. I promise you that.