Questions about what lift to get

BeachboyCarlos

I have a few questions about what lift I should get for my 18 JKU, Sorry in advance if this gets posted a lot but I couldn't find any other threads that answered my question.

As of right now I am running a stock set-up, I have already decided that I want to go with a 2.5" lift with 33" tires. I plan on going light off-roading and for the most part our jeep is used as a dd. I get a lot of conflicting information when it comes to the quality of a lift, and I thought I would reach out here to see what others would recommend as a quality company that does not produce utter trash. Also just curious if you install a lift, what parts of the warranty does it void? Thanks in advance.

Honestly, there's a lot of good options, and not many of them are wrong.

@Clayton Off Road is a forum sponsor and builds very good lifts. There's also AEV, Teraflex, OME, Currie, Savvy, and several others.

At 2.5" of lift you don't have to do anything too serious, so in my mind it's going to come down to which lift includes the best shocks and springs. All of the ones I mentioned build very good lifts.