Preffered Gear Brands? Yukon, Revolution or Motive?

Mjmsi

Looking for opinions on these three gear brands. There's a company in Southern Cal that offers the choice between Yukon, Revolution and Motive, for the same price on JK 07-11

I just did a gear change. The gears were made here in Connecticut but I did change out the open differentials for a Yukon Limited slip differentials.

Reactions: Mjmsi
I am in the process of getting Yukon gears installed in a G2 Dana 44 rear axle housing at this point.
I needed a new axle housing because the original had gotten damaged when the previous owner drove it full of water. It got so hot , the race for the pinion bearing practically fell out during disassembly to install the locker and gears.
I took a 600 mile road trip to pick it up so the rig was not stuck on the lift any longer than needed. The shop installed the locker and gears in the new housing at no extra cost to me. It could have been a lot worse if it failed on the road or trail!
The front axle showed some wear, but only on the bearings. It looks like the PO changed the fluid in time to prevent some of the damage.
I do plan to change the front Dana 30 axle to a Dana 44, but I am hoping to make it last until the Spring of '23.
Any suggestions on which housing to use? I may go with the G2 for the front as well. They are about 5 months out for delivery at this point.
The pro rock looks good and it's about the same price for an assembled axle housing loaded with locker and gears.