P R N D

SteveF

U.S. Coast Guard Retired
Supporting Member
On my wife's 2015 Chrysler 200C with a 9 spd transmission, there is an option that allows you to display what gear the transmission is in right next to D. For example D1, D2, D3. Is this an option on the JK's. I have a 2015 JKU. Can Jscan make this happen?

Is this what you are looking / asking about? It is from a 2015 Manual.
CCB1DAE6-4D5C-4805-A40D-4334B4F95500.jpeg

I don't think that's what he means. My wife's Cherokee Trailhawk can do the same thing, but I don't believe we can do it on Wranglers - but I've never looked, either.

Pretty sure mine does this, 2016 JKU. I believe the D changes to 4, 3, 2, etc although I haven't driven in a few days so I'm going off memory. I have jscan but don't see the option...

Pretty sure mine does this, 2016 JKU. I believe the D changes to 4, 3, 2, etc although I haven't driven in a few days so I'm going off memory. I have jscan but don't see the option...
Mine is a 2016 as well & if I manually shift it, yeah it will show what gear you are in.

In our Trailhawk, I believe can set it to always show what gear it's in.

Mine is a 2016 as well & if I manually shift it, yeah it will show what gear you are in.

In our Trailhawk, I believe can set it to always show what gear it's in.
My 2015 Willy's will show what gear I'm in on the dash when I manually shift it.

If I manually shift it will show what gear it's in. JerryD was correct, I wanted to know if it will show all the time while it's shifting automatically.

If I manually shift it will show what gear it's in. JerryD was correct, I wanted to know if it will show all the time while it's shifting automatically.
I was trying to find the PID so I could display it to my Torque app dashboard. No joy yet.