Hi all! Last few days I’ve overheated twice. Both times we were up and running for a few days, cold air, then room temp air started blowing, needle going up, and coolant overflow bubbling. Relatively new cooling fan. Replaced the thermostat and fan relay. Finally figured out the issue. The wiring seems to be wonky. Any time we tap the wire out of place, fan shuts off and won’t turn back on. We zip tied it in place for now, but wanted to see if anyone else ran into this issue. I’m finding SUCH limited information on it. Anything that I am seeing as far as replacement goes online, doesn’t seem to be in stock. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.