OME 2" lift vs Rancho 2" lift

razalj

I have a Rancho 2" sport lift on my 2016 75th anniversary edition JKU. Since installing a winch the frontend is sagging, and is nose diving when braking. Would an OME 2" lift be and upgrade?

The Rancho RS5000X shocks (assuming yours has them) ride dramatically better than the OME Nitrocharger Sport shocks. That being said, if it were me, I would use OME springs and Rancho RS5000X shocks, no question about it.

I have a Rancho 2" sport lift on my 2016 75th anniversary edition JKU. Since installing a winch the frontend is sagging, and is nose diving when braking. Would an OME 2" lift be and upgrade?
All you need is a 3/4” spacer or puck placed at the top of your springs in the front to level it out now. Perfectly normal when adding a winch to have that kind of take. The spacer will eliminate that

All you need is a 3/4” spacer or puck placed at the top of your springs in the front to level it out now. Perfectly normal when adding a winch to have that kind of take. The spacer will eliminate that
I got the 3/4 spacer and will install them over the weekend.