Not yet named

tsetsefly1

JK Enthusiast
Finally found a JK my wife and I love. Upgraded from a TJ (blasphemy to some I know).

Updating the headlights, some Grabars are on the way, outside of that no real changes planned.

*** I do need to get a proper spare tire holder though.

5AEDFD04-747C-444D-98BE-F35B41639C46.jpeg

548B67D5-92D0-41A7-803E-89B016102AF1.jpeg

5CEC0650-707F-4C2B-856F-B23B762CA75A.jpeg

E9139621-3FEB-4FB0-8DD1-9200D0C51F8E.jpeg

I found a good idea for hard top short term storage (
) but after installing it, I quickly realized that using ratchet straps will only get me at most a foot off the jeep before binding.

I'm thinking about switching over to using cam strap downs to hoist it as high as I would like, then using the ratchet straps in the event the cam straps fail. That's probably way over board, but I would hate to come home after a weekend with a smashed up hardtop on my garage floor...
IMG_0466.jpg

Lol! Speaking of Covid.... the title for my Jeep finally came today . Bought the thing in May and was on my 3 rd set of temp tags. Went to the DMV and the state charged me $50 extra for a late fee in registering the title they sent late. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: tsetsefly1
Lol! Speaking of Covid.... the title for my Jeep finally came today . Bought the thing in May and was on my 3 rd set of temp tags. Went to the DMV and the state charged me $50 extra for a late fee in registering the title they sent late. Lol!
Ridiculous!

It's winter here... So... Not getting driven. Driven? Drove? Drove...

So. Last week, she was a partial drying rack for cushions I left outside. :|

IMG_1185.jpg

It's winter here... So... Not getting driven. Driven? Drove? Drove...

So. Last week, she was a partial drying rack for cushions I left outside. :|

View attachment 117581

"See!!!! I told you!!! You bought that thing and it's no different than the damn treadmill you bought- good for nothing but hanging the laundry on!"

1610040771749.png

Hahahahaha! Just for that, the next big snow we get it's going out - salted and chemical roads be dammed.

Don't feel bad i've never driven my Jk in the snow or salt covered roads, I don't think the PO did either because the underside is practically rust free. I have 2 other real heavy duty 4x4's for the snow driving.

Reactions: mrjp and tsetsefly1
I mean it still looks nice as hell in the garage. Smart move though on not driving it during the winter. In Minnesota those winter roads will destroy things in short order.

Reactions: tsetsefly1
Hahahahaha! Just for that, the next big snow we get it's going out - salted and chemical roads be dammed.
Just drive it already. Do not listen to those afraid of snow and salt. 10 yrs of hard winters on my JK now. Just harmless surface rust underneath. No under coating, waste of money. Have more damage from my dogs on the body. Do it, do it!
th.jpg

Just drive it already. Do not listen to those afraid of snow and salt. 10 yrs of hard winters on my JK now. Just harmless surface rust underneath. No under coating, waste of money. Have more damage from my dogs on the body. Do it, do it!View attachment 117595
This guy gets it. You ol' Canadian sumbitch! I like it!

IT'S HARD NOT TO DRIVE IT 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp