Noise under load

tobykinkle

2016 JKU RHD. About a year and a half ago, I started experiencing a slight rattle, only under load, mostly up steep inclines. It sounds like it is coming from the right front. Happens in any gear, any RPM range. Only happens in gear, never Park or reverse, or going down a hill. Took it to the dealer a bunch of times, private mechanics....they could never replicate the sound. I have searched online, videos, forums, and have tried everything that i have read or watched. I have also changed the following parts within the last six months, and none seems to solve the sound (a lot of these parts were maintenance items, as being a mail carrier, I'm hard on vehicles):

Wheel hubs, Tereflex ball joints, pads/rotors, wheel joints (even front axles.) radiator fan, idler pulleys, tensioner pulley, belt, complete steering setup, power steering pump and box, front driveshaft, put hose clamps on all the exhaust heat shields (converters and pipe.) shocks, sway bar links/bushing. Thought it was spark knock, so used the Mopar combustion cleaner and ran high octane for a month straight.

I'm completely at a loss. I have attached a sound clip. The noise starts about 5 seconds in. Doesn't seem to happen a lot when it's cold, but when the weather or vehicle is warm, it happens a lot. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20220626-134337_Voice Recorder.mp4
    3.2 MB
It seems like someone had this problem some time ago and they found a stone in the heat shield.
Just put the jeep on the lift and looked at all the heat shields (converters and pipe.) No rocks stuck. Also made sure the hose clamps I put around the shields were still tight.

Someone said that maybe the right side converter might be broken inside, but there is no check engine light on, no hidden codes. Plus, sitting in Park and reving it, it doesn't make the sound.