If that was the case and you want it to be a daily driver, I wouldn't go bigger than a 315 tire (which is a metric equivalent for a 35").

Pair that with a high quality lift with good road manners (the AEV 3.5" DualSport is my favorite, and I can tell you from first hand experience it rides better than stock both on-road and off-road).

For tires I would stick with an A/T such as the BFG KO2 since you plan to daily it. A M/T tire is a terrible tire for a daily driver. The KO2s look so aggressive anyways, that most people wouldn't know they weren't a M/T tire anyways.

Reactions: Kylejohnson3708
Welcome! Glad to have more people on here daily.

I would also suggest not going over 35's for wear and tear, but also fuel consumption. I run 35's on my daily and average around 17.5, but going up to 37's would tank that.

I would look at other builds on here as well as social media (Instagram is my favorite) to see other peoples builds. This will give you a idea of what you like and where you want to go. If you see something you like and are unsure of how it will affect your jeep, jump on here and ask. Everyone will give their input (good or bad. lol :ROFLMAO: )