Newbie to this forum

Shamrock61

Hello everyone; I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm in Maryland and I've had my Jeep for a year now, but just started looking at mods for it and asthetics to make it "mine." I just left the Duramax family for the Jeep family, and I'm having a blast with this thing (2011 JKU Sahara). Learned to research whatever work I wanted to do using forums for the Duramax, and am looking forward to the knowledge, etc, this forum will offer me...and maybe be some help myself as a couple decade ASE Certified mechanic.
Thanks in advance for all this forum offers.

Reactions: Chris
Welcome! I’m a newbie this year also. Just got a Jeep JKU myself last month. Owning a Jeep is addicting... with accessories, modifications, etc. When I look online for accessories, future tires, trail rides - I get sensory overload. I love it. But, I need to chill out on my amazon ordering :). I’m learning that the Jeep community is a great community, especially in this forum. Have fun with the Jeep!!

Welcome to the forum! How are you enjoying the Jeep over the Duramax?

I'll say one thing, they make amazing summer vehicles!

Thanks 72c10 - love forums when it comes to my vehicles. a lot of good info and great people.
Thanks Chris, I loved my Duramax, but the Jeep is so much fun, and I'm now hooked on it and the community!

I know all about the online ordering! Lol. I agree the forum is great. Nice to enjoy the ride with likeminded people. Gotta go.... looking at new bumpers.

Reactions: Shamrock61