New to me 2012 Gecko Sport

NWAJEEPJK

Picking this jeep up on Saturday. Look forward to doing some mods and getting it out on the trail. A couple of questions if anyone knows:

- Will the later JK seats fit in a 2020 without having to modify?
- Best brand of OEM style fender flares
- Best place to get a black factory style grill
- Has anyone bought the rubicon style bumpers on Ebay (non-OEM, maybe from China)?

120892835_3343573952416973_7645928768778266260_n.jpg

Reactions: JerryD and mrjp
Picking this jeep up on Saturday. Look forward to doing some mods and getting it out on the trail. A couple of questions if anyone knows:

- Will the later JK seats fit in a 2020 without having to modify?
- Best brand of OEM style fender flares
- Best place to get a black factory style grill
- Has anyone bought the rubicon style bumpers on Ebay (non-OEM, maybe from China)?

View attachment 117164
9238C242-5BEB-4A54-BA1C-C30475F6BC2C.jpeg

Love the color ;)
Steve White parts has pretty good pricing. Honestly, I'd check with a local club/fb marketplace/Craigslist and see if anyone wants to trade.

Good luck!

Reactions: NWAJEEPJK
Looking MUCH better, IMO. ;)

Looks like you removed the cowl covers, too. How is the fit & finish on the door thingys? #1 rule in my Jeep has been DON'T USE THE NET POCKETS!!

Reactions: mrjp
Looking MUCH better, IMO. ;)

Looks like you removed the cowl covers, too. How is the fit & finish on the door thingys? #1 rule in my Jeep has been DON'T USE THE NET POCKETS!!

Thanks! The cowl covers were hiding a dent as I expected - going to have a paintless dent guy take care of it soon.

The fit on the slick rock pockets is really great - super easy install.

Reactions: mrjp
This color is a love or hate thing, but I personally love it. Reminds me of my Kawasaki Ninjas!
I agree Chris. I do love the color, but when I had the opportunity to buy one used, I couldn't do it. :) If it had been a rubi or been lower mileage, I may have. But I know what you mean...

Reactions: Chris
Looking soooo much better. I know, I know... To each their own. Saw you removed the chrome steps - replacing them with anything?