New member with JKU

Istaylor

I’ve owned a few different jeeps in the past (90 XJ, 98 ZJ, 79 CJ7), but this is my first JK. 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock with 14k miles. My most recent Jeep was a 79 CJ7 that I owned for 6 years and sold back in January. I bought the JK 2 weeks, so I’ve not had time to get any more pictures or test it out on the trails, but hopefully soon!
E6238E61-D95C-4543-A361-BAD56A3C746A.jpeg

Reactions: Ballistic17
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. You made the right choice by purchasing a Hard Rock model Rubicon, that's for sure. You're going to love that thing (y)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase. You made the right choice by purchasing a Hard Rock model Rubicon, that's for sure. You're going to love that thing (y)
Thanks! I’m really happy with it and am finding out just how many different things can be done to a JK. I don’t think it will ever be done!

Thanks! I’m really happy with it and am finding out just how many different things can be done to a JK. I don’t think it will ever be done!

Oh yes... trust me, spending 100k on one of these things would be EASY for most of us :ROFLMAO: