New Guy From Utah

Gabe

I have wanted a Wrangler from the time I could read my old mans off road magazines. After years of "kicking the can down the road" I finally decided to buy a Jeep. Not being made of money, I picked up a new to me 2014 Rubicon and I couldn't be happier.

This is the second project vehicle in my drive way, so for now it will take back seat to any major modifications. Because it is a Rubicon and is more capable than I am; I'll enjoy the ride, figure out how to use what I have and see what mods I want as I learn more about wheeling.

063F8EBE-8639-4B83-84B3-F593764EC42A_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the club and congrats on the purchase. I'm a sucker for 2-door Wranglers, especially Rubicons. Yours looks particularly nice.

Being in Utah, you have some amazing places to wheel, I'm envious.

Welcome to the forum, it’s good idea to learn the capabilities of your Rubicon before you make unnecessary mods, you will be impressed with what it can do just like it is, enjoy. What’s your other project vehicle?

Welcome to the forum, it’s good idea to learn the capabilities of your Rubicon before you make unnecessary mods, you will be impressed with what it can do just like it is, enjoy. What’s your other project vehicle?
A 1991 VW Vanagon, so far I have done an engine conversion, updated the suspension, added bigger brakes, replaced the cooling system and minor electrical work. All that's left is body work and minor camping system updates.

9878D454-03DD-41D2-B4BC-816EE107BF75.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg

Reactions: DrDmoney and Chris
A 1991 VW Vanagon, so far I have done an engine conversion, updated the suspension, added bigger brakes, replaced the cooling system and minor electrical work. All that's left is body work and minor camping system updates.

View attachment 113910

View attachment 113912
I wish I could do the van life. When i heard of the idea originally I thought it was kinda creepy and that it would be nasty, but after seeing what people can do with their vans, I like the idea now. Someone donate me a sprinter van! lol

Reactions: DrDmoney
Must be nice to live in Utah! Just got to make sure you get to Moab when it isn't insane with all the visitors. Not sure when that is, but I know there are times of the year where it isn't as crazy as Summer for instance.

Reactions: IndominusHuman
Must be nice to live in Utah! Just got to make sure you get to Moab when it isn't insane with all the visitors. Not sure when that is, but I know there are times of the year where it isn't as crazy as Summer for instance.
Right after Easter Jeep Safari is a pretty time to go