New gal from Pennsylvania

KimForeman

Hi Everyone,
I have just returned to Jeep after an absence of 25 years. Purchased a used 2017 JKU. But, the Jack, lug wrench, handle and the tool kit for removing or installing the hardtop are missing. Where can I get replacements, and what brands do you recommend?
Thanks!

Reactions: DrDmoney and Chris
Welcome to the forum!

Just buy a brand new Mopar / Jeep tool kit:

They are cheap, and it adds value being a factory piece.

Reactions: DrDmoney
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler JK Forum may be compensated.
I was lucky enough to have a salesmen who knew that the Tool kit was a nice thing to have so he went and stole one from another jeep on the lot. lol.

Reactions: Chris
So far, I haven’t heard anything about the missing tool kit or jack assembly. The salesman did say he’s working on it.
On another note, my JKU still has the soft top installed under the hardtop (the way it was delivered from the factory) and I am trying to locate a shop that will remove it at a reasonable cost. If anyone knows of a shop capable of performing this task in the Reading, PA area, I would appreciate a reference.

• Wow
Reactions: DrDmoney
So far, I haven’t heard anything about the missing tool kit or jack assembly. The salesman did say he’s working on it.
On another note, my JKU still has the soft top installed under the hardtop (the way it was delivered from the factory) and I am trying to locate a shop that will remove it at a reasonable cost. If anyone knows of a shop capable of performing this task in the Reading, PA area, I would appreciate a reference.
can you post a picture of it? If you have 3 friends you can take the hard top off and save some money. Do you plan on keeping the soft top? If not, maybe a buyer would do the work for a discounted soft top.

I would try to find a few friends before taking it to a shop. Just unscrew a few bolts and lift (its not too heavy especially with multiple people). If you are unable to do this I would hope your dealership would be kind enough to help you out a little. Its the least they could do after you paid them all that money. Of course it is a dealership.