• Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Navigation not working on 2015 wrangler

mmotta

Hello, I just bought a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. It came with a uconnect 430. When I use the navigation system, I can see the map and I can navigate to anything that had been set up before I purchased the Jeep (the original owner's Home destination works). But when I try to enter an address or Point of Interest, I get an error saying unable to load map and map not available. Is there anything outside of going to a Jeep dealer to have them look at it? Everything else works fine, Satellite, Radio, and Bluetooth work fine.

thank you.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Trust me, you aren't missing out on anything. The stock navigation system is beyond terrible.

I'm not sure what your issue is, but it may need to be updated at the dealer with new firmware.

Ballermaris

JK Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Go onto the Jeep website and see if there is an update for your head unit. YOu can download any fixes to a thumb drive and update it that way. Be sure to have the serial number of the head unit to use on the website.

HardRockEHS

Where specifically do you look for the update on the Jeep site? All I can locate is an update for the uconnect
program. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

HardRockEHS

Again.. I found an update for uconnect. Where specifically do I go on jeeps website for a radio update if one is available ?

thank you!

Ballermaris

JK Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
That is likely on the FCA Jeep website for owners. Plugin your VIN and hopefully it will list an update for the radio.