My Jeep

ColinD

Here are pics of my jeep. This is my third Rubicon but my first four door. I'm loving it so far!! I did not realize how big a difference it is going from 2 to 4 doors. I'm finally getting up enough courage to add some mods, mostly aux lighting.

20200823_151511.jpg

20200823_151613.jpg

20200823_151642.jpg

20200823_151757.jpg

20200823_152152_LI.jpg

Firecracker Red and Gobi are my two favorite JK colors. I think you've done well (y)
True story. I found a 2017 Gobi Recon with 35,000 miles on it but was in a hurry so didn't test drive or anything. I asked the salesman if he thought it would be there the next weekend and he said "yes". Well, it sold the next day. I was very bummed, I have always wanted a Recon so I kept looking and found this one three months later. The price was more than I wanted to spend so I kept looking at it online for a month. I finally caved and bought it. So the two Recons I was looking at were, in fact, Gobi and Firecracker Red.

Reactions: mrjp
True story. I found a 2017 Gobi Recon with 35,000 miles on it but was in a hurry so didn't test drive or anything. I asked the salesman if he thought it would be there the next weekend and he said "yes". Well, it sold the next day. I was very bummed, I have always wanted a Recon so I kept looking and found this one three months later. The price was more than I wanted to spend so I kept looking at it online for a month. I finally caved and bought it. So the two Recons I was looking at were, in fact, Gobi and Firecracker Red.

To be honest, I've never seen a Recon in anything but Gobi, red, white, and silver. Makes me wonder if they made them in any other colors.

I'm not surprised though to be honest. Almost any Recon in good shape with low miles will sell quick. It was the best JK model they ever made, and the last of the JKs as well.

Reactions: ppstreaker and mrjp