Lift recommendations?

Vegas Crawler 19

I am new to the Jeep life. My wife and I have a 2017 wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and are looking at lift kits. I am looking at the Teraflex 3” lift kit with the 9550 VSS Shocks or the Rubicon Express 3 1/2” lift kit with shocks. I am going to go with 35” tires. What are everyone’s thoughts on these two lifts and recommendations? Thanks in advance for the advise.

I would highly, highly, highly recommend the AEV 3.5" Dual Sport lift for running 35s. That is IMHO the best moderately priced lift kit for running 35s (I run it on my JK with 35s) on a JK and maintaining a better than factory ride (no kidding either, it really does ride better than stock).

AEV is one of those companies who puts a lot of research into their products, and is far better than Tereflex in my opinion. The specially tuned Bilstein shocks that come with the AEV lift are great.

Aev, metalcloak are great 3.5 inch lifts, also to consider is the factory 2.5 with Fox shocks, is more of a 3" lift, and rides exactly like factory, but a tiny bit firmer. I have that lift currently, but will be putting a 3.5 on it b4 I do any serious off roading like the rubicon trail.
20180511_101410.jpg