Resized_20210111_140343.jpeg
Screenshot_20210126-193220_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-192945_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193107_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193156_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210126-193115_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's a sharp looking Jeep. Too bad the oil cooler blew 3 days after I got it. It's under warranty so the Jeep dealer is fixing it.

• Wow
Reactions: JFaciane and mrjp
It's a sharp looking Jeep. Too bad the oil cooler blew 3 days after I got it. It's under warranty so the Jeep dealer is fixing it.
That sucks but better now while under warranty!! That's a sweet looking ride for sure. Why did you go all decked out on your first one instead of upgrading on your own? Did you just want it all rigged up for you already? Either way is cool but I find doing all the mods myself makes it more fun. You get to know your Jeep inside and out and most of it can be done with a buddy. Lifting and all the other tinkering that comes with a lift, re-gearing and all that is for the pros but that is also a chance for you to design it the way you want it to perform to your liking. Just my .02, enjoy it and take it off road!! You'll have a blast.

I was in the market for a jeep and just came across this one. For the money I paid for it I couldn't turn it down.
Cool deal, do you mind telling us what you paid for it? I just purchased one on saturday, a 2007 JKU soft top with half doors for 13K, green, my favorite color.

Wow, low miles and a good price. With all that setup too! Heck yea man, good job. They come around that price for stock. You’re gonna love it, 4WD is where it’s at. I don’t care for mudding too much but climbing tough hills, flexing, and some rough terrain is fun. Mud is fun every once in a while. Water is ok but I like to know how deep it is before I attempt anything. I’ve flooded my interior before, not the engine thankfully. Not planning to do that again. Mud is fine, just have to wash it ASAP. It gets in the frame and you have to get the hose in there and just wash it out til it’s clear water. Takes a long time but the fun is worth getting it dirty. Have fun and be safe.

Wow, low miles and a good price. With all that setup too! Heck yea man, good job. They come around that price for stock. You’re gonna love it, 4WD is where it’s at. I don’t care for mudding too much but climbing tough hills, flexing, and some rough terrain is fun. Mud is fun every once in a while. Water is ok but I like to know how deep it is before I attempt anything. I’ve flooded my interior before, not the engine thankfully. Not planning to do that again. Mud is fine, just have to wash it ASAP. It gets in the frame and you have to get the hose in there and just wash it out til it’s clear water. Takes a long time but the fun is worth getting it dirty. Have fun and be safe.
This is my 3rd wrangler, I've had a 1998 and a 2000 TJ. This jeep is also my daily driver so any wheeling is not going to be too much.

Reactions: mrjp and JFaciane
Looks like it came straight out of the Transformers movie!

Got any immediate plans for it?
It's currently in the shop getting the oil cooler replaced. The dealer has been dragging their feet. I'm told it will be ready this evening. The cooler crapped out a couple days after I took possession of it

Reactions: Chris and mrjp
It's currently in the shop getting the oil cooler replaced. The dealer has been dragging their feet. I'm told it will be ready this evening. The cooler crapped out a couple days after I took possession of it
Oh yeah, gotta love the forever problematic oil coolers on these 3.6 engines.

Nice find, not my color though the way the seats complement it and brings it together. One recommendation if you have not already done so, is hook the winch shackle to a d-ring. Oh and please dear GAWD keep the seven slot grill!